Did you have to miss the Banquet on June 30? Or were you there and wish you could hear Dr. Felton’s talk again? Or would you love to share the whole event with others? Then order the DVD of the Banquet!
Call the ISAAC office, 269-341-4213 , or email email@example.com to order your copy. The DVD is $10 if you can pick it up at the ISAAC office on the second floor of St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 247 W. Lovell St., Kalamazoo 49007. If your congregation or organization is a member of ISAAC, you can also get a DVD through your representatives to the Leadership Board.
The DVD includes the entire banquet, edited by our videographer Randy Hendrixson.
- Slide show “ISAAC’s First Fifteen Years” by Amy Peterson from St. Luke’s Episcopal Church
- “Let Justice Roll Like a River” sung by Dr. Jo Ann Mundy from ERACCE
- President’s Welcome and Introduction of all ISAAC Clergy & Executive Directors by Pastor Doug King from Grace Covenant Ministries
- Interfaith Blessings of the Food by Rabbi Matt Zerwekh of Temple B’nai Israel, Ms. Gulnar Husain of the Islamic Center of Kalamazoo, and Dr. Joslyn Mason of Unity of Kalamazoo
- Introductions of all the public officials present by State Senator Margaret O’Brien and State Rep. Jon Hadley
- Introductions of the Performers by Rev. Sara Dorrien-Christians from Pine Island Presbyterian Church and Rev. Jerry Duggins from Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Performing Artists Yolonda Lavender & DC from Truth Tone Records
- Call to Action by Pastor Strick Strickland from Second Baptist Church
- Invest in ISAAC message by Dr. Addis Moore from Mt. Zion Baptist Church
- Introduction of the Keynote Speaker by ISAAC President Pastor Doug King
- Keynote Address by Dr. J. Louis Felton from Mt. Airy COGIC, Philadelphia, PA
- Recognition of Grantors and Sponsors by Dr. Charlae Davis, ISAAC Executive Director
- Presentation of Leadership Awards by The Rev. Bonnie Edwards from St. Barnabas Episcopal Church: Ally of the Year – ERRACE; Public Ally of the Year – Vote YES for Kids Steering Committee; Founder’s Award – First Congregational Church; and Leaders of the Year Ms.Wendy Flora
- Benediction in Song “Salaam, Shalom” led by Christian Diaz, People’s Church Choir Director