We are seeking to build a world where hope triumphs over fear, where God’s abundance meets the needs of all, where we live in sacred and beloved community.
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS OF VISION, ACTION, & CHANGE
TRANSFORM WITH US
Fifteen years ago, a core group of clergy, lay people and community members were committed to the hard work of creating a diverse and powerful organization in the Kalamazoo area. A vision statement was adopted. Twenty leaders were sent to National Leadership Training and Congregations began investing money into an organization called Interfaith Strategy for Advocacy and Action in the Community (ISAAC). Today this vision of ISAAC is STILL relevant! As we celebrate our victories and partnerships, we understand that the work cannot stop! There is much to be done and ISAAC is excited to help lead initiatives within our community.
Every donation will help support the vital work for ISAAC.
YEAR END APPEAL PLEASE DONATE TODAY
Your donation helps to transform our community so that justice rolls like a river!
CALL US @ (269) 341-4213
DONATE ONLINE NOW!
- Passing of Transit Millage: Sunday service and extended evening hours
- Passing of Vote YES for Kids Millage: ensured homeless families with children secure, stable housing -1200 kids
Task Forces & Partnerships
- Ceasefire training at John Jay University and new valuable partnerships
- Community Early Childhood Policy Issues Discussion
- Raising Kalamazoo County: Clergy and Community Early Childhood film screenings and discussions
- Continued work on the housing FUSE (Frequent Users Systems Engagement) project
- Largest Annual Banquet
- Community Listening Campaign
- Summer Resident Engagement
- KPS Canvassing: Signing Children up for Lift up through Literacy and PEEP
- Racial Healing and Action Service: Over 100 people committed to attend ERACCE anti-racism training
- Issues Convention