- Connect expectant mothers and families to community resources through 269-888-KIDS (5437)
- Help keep all babies safe by sharing safe sleep practices with parents, children, caregivers, and friends (see http://cradlekalamazoo.com/)
- Host a Safe Sleep Presentation with Cradle Kalamazoo
For more information, contact Whitney at 269-345-5595 or [email protected]
Learn with us about trauma and toxic stress and how to build resiliency in all kids!
- See the Ted Talk by Nadine Burke Harris on YouTube or Visit: http://bit.ly/1L8WCYd
- ACEs Too High http://acestoohigh.com [ACEs = Adverse Childhood Experiences]
- Harvard’s In Brief: Resiliency Series http://developingchild.harvard.edu/resources/inbrief-resilience-series/
- Resilience Trumps ACEs resiliencetrumpsACEs.com
We extend our thanks to First Presbyterian Church for their generous donation!
The funds will be used to purchase materials for a community event in August where volunteers will make calming, sensory objects for children to use in school.
– Rochelle Habeck & Regena Nelson, Early Childhood & Education Task Force co-chairs