The Housing Task Force would be very grateful if you could spread this message in your own congregation or organization. ISAAC was one of the key partners who worked together for passage of the “Vote Yes for Kids” millage. Now our community has the funding needed, but we still need more apartments or homes to rent!
Landlords needed! Can you help?
Housing Resources Inc. is looking for landlords with rental units available, countywide. Over 100 families with children in schools in Kalamazoo County need a place to call home.
- Thanks to voters’ support, our community has funding each year to help 100 families pay their rent for up to 12 months as they improve their housing stability, employment, income and school success.
- Landlords are guaranteed the portion of the rent paid each month by Housing Resources Inc. (HRI), which runs this program for the Kalamazoo County Public Housing Commission.
- Families pay the portion of the rent affordable to them (30-50% of their income)
- Landlords and families are supported by a Housing Specialist to navigate any tenant/landlord issues that may arise.
- Families receive intensive case management to support their family’s success and housing stabilization after 12 months.
Do you have units to rent, or know someone who could help? Please contact HRI for more information: 269-382-0287 or www.housingresourcesinc.org/
“Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house?” – Isaiah 58:7
The Housing Task Force meets on the 1st Tuesday each month, 5:30-7:00, at St. Luke’s (247 W. Lovell). Join us![flexiblemap width=”100%” height=”300″ zoom=”16″ hidemaptype=”true” address=”247 West Lovell St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007″ title=”JOIN US!” description=”247 West Lovell St., Kalamazoo, MI 49007″]