Executive Director Dr. Charlae Davis
- We had over 75 people who attended, including, donors, Executive Committee and Leadership Board members, new people to ISAAC and potential new volunteers. See photos below!
- We were able to cultivate and build awareness towards our Annual Banquet and Task Force work.
- We had a number of people state that they wanted to be more involved with ISAAC.
- We were able to connect with our existing donor base.
- An employee at Blaze two days later asked me what ISAAC was; she recognized the logo on my Youth Violence Prevention Task Force shirt and stated that we kept them busy that night!
Lauren is doing a phenomenal job of helping us with organizational and fund development. This fundraising event was a small piece, yet essential piece of our yearly fundraising plan to increase diverse streams of revenue. This event is what is known as a 3rd party fundraising event. There is strategic power behind 3rd party fundraising!
- Eat and 20% will be donated, Wednesday, April 13th at Panera Bread (West Main location)
- Paint & Cheese Party with a talented artist Debbie Bell on Saturday, April 30th time 3-5pm.